Thursday, August 09, 2012

Light Breaks Through

My apologies if you're looking for our Hunger Games Discussion. I wasn't able to finish it on time so it will be posted tomorrow, I promise. In the meantime, this message has been on my heart and apparently a few people need to hear it. During the darkest part of the storm, God is there...


Vicious, destructive storms blow through with a fury and we're left wondering what we did to deserve this utter chaos. Debris, dirt, and devastation abound and in our minds we just can't fathom how it can get any better. Then one day the sun peeks through the clouds. A glimmer of hope rises within us as that one ray of sunlight breaks through the darkness. In that instant we know that brighter days are coming. There is hope in the sun. There is hope in the Son. Look towards the clouds because just beyond the darkness light is there, warm and welcoming.

Praying for you, my friend.



2 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

I've been there. That light is amazing as it grows. Thank you, Sherry.

Catrina Bradley said...

thank you. This summer I've seen it come down rain in the middle of sunshine, and just an hour ago, the sun came out before the rain ended. I think your message goes along with this odd weather phenomenon nicely.
Love you muchly.
Cat

Post a Comment